Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:08:01 +0000
The PC100 Ram difference is I believe the voltage (5 or 3.3) and this
can be determined by the notches on the edge connector.

Recently we have been having problems with AGP boards. The systems
all work fine, but if you open the case and move things around a
little (add a new hard drive,etc.) the AGP video board usually needs
to be reseated or at least moved around while pushing down on the
slot.

> Hello all,
>
> I posted a question about built computer problem few days ago, I'm
> still working on it. I discovered that 5 mobo have same problem, but
> others don't. Just this moning, I was working on a mobo which I
> couldn't get it to work before, suddenly, it worked just fine after
> a "magic touch" of somewhere on the mobo (I couldn't remember
> where).
>
> anyway, I have a question want to ask after reading another msg on
> this list about K6-2 vs Celeron A, I read there have two PC100
> standard. what is the difference between those two? does it have
> anything to do with my PC built problem (on the mobo, i can read
> BXPro and SIS on chipset, the onboard AGP and Sound are SIS too)?

Dale Laluk / [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 308
Hudson's Hope, B.C. V0C 1V0
250-783-9921