Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:25:40 -0600
Sorry I don't have any experience with that one. Lately for entry level
systems I've been suggesting ASRock motherboard. It has Socket 939 and will
accept the dual core CPU's.
 *ASRock 939Dual-SATA2*
 http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20050916/index.html
 It has the advantage of being extremely flexible and a bit more 'forward'
thinking if there is such a thing nowadays.
Best of Luck and Have fun with it.
 As always, when searching for a 'store' to purchase from check out
http://www.resellerratings.com
for some customer comments
 David