From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:07:07 -0700
Norton DiskDoctor relies on the CHKDSK utility of WinXP to do the checking.
CHKDSK does a check of your indexes and data area, and optionally, your
unused area. Best way to do this is to schedule a check on next bootup. Get
to a cmd prompt and type CHKDSK /? to get information on the options.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL