From:
shadybunch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:16:17 +0800
This computer had two hard drives in it and we've taken out the slave hdd. Then we reformatted the other hard drive but now when we turn the computer on it says: " Primary Slave HDD Error".
We replaced the master hard drive with another one and the same message came up. Does this mean there needs to be a switch changed on the motherboard?
It's An Intell Exp8551 VIR 1.4 motherboard.

I tried looking for previous postings to find answers but can't seem to get into the archives part, sorry.
Any suggestions as in how to retrieve previous archives on this site, becuase klicking on the archives links gives me nothing.

Thanks in advance
Martha Shade

---