From:
Robert Racki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 08:07:55 -0700
Thank you for the help but I checked the proxy
settings and they were all the same as the working
computer.  I checked the tcp and the nic card and both
were bound correctly.  I also released and renwed the
ip adresses like you said and it is still not working.
 Anyother suggestions?

Desperate need of help I have finals and reports due
this week

Robert Racki Jr.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: