From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:36:02 -0700
we mite need more info, is it that your old machine wont read as a 20gig or
is it that u just dont know how to do it at all not to sound smart or
anything but iam still learning my self.and some time i dont ask the q?
right ,but if its that its not regiastering as a tweny it mite be your bois
needs flashed and that is a diff,proceses all together,but if u are just
asking how to install a new hard drive then u need a prog that will copy
your old drive to the new one like (drive2drive) has a trail verson but it
will not partion the drive as tweny it will only partion it as the same sise
u have but a prog like partion magic would be a good investment or like
norton ghost.!!but u have to hook up the new drive as slave drive then copy
to it and reset it when done,but a clean install is good and that is just
put new drive adn us a boot disk to partion and format and then just
reinstall the os ,hope it help jerry the fatboy crider have fun and your
never to old to learn new trick iam and old dog to prove it