From:
Daniel Magoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 12:32:46 -0400
Hi
      What probably happened is that the video driver wasn't loaded for some
reason. Go into safe mode, then device manager, then delete the display
adapter entry. Reboot and windows should reinstall the video card, it will
then prompt you to reboot. Hopefully that's the only problem, if not repost
the results and we'll go from there.

Daniel

Something drastic has happened and I need a fix..

Turned on our NLE Computer today.and..

The monitor displayed only 16 colors.I went to the control panel and only
a VGA  Adapter is found.  The icons and screen are now huge and I cannot
change any settings.

I had been running the DPS Velocity with a Blaster Annihilator video card
and wonder if something went bad on it.

help!