From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:18:41 -0700
I recently scrambled my hard drive, and had to reinstall Windows XP. When it reinstalled, I had several items under Other Devices in the Device Manager. Two of them, Ethernet controller and an Audio thing, I was able to download and install from dell.com, but there are still 3 items left.  The "other Devices" are:  PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller, and Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller. Does anyone know what the heck these are, or, more importantly, where can I go to get the needed software? The PC is a Dell Dimension 2350 desktop.

Thanks,
Amy Ledford

http://mail.yahoo.com

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads