From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:54:24 -0600
This board is extremely picky about the brand of ram you use in it. If you
are experiencing these problems, first try just one stick of your ram at a
time to see if the problem goes away. Or try to purchase another brand. If
purchasing another brand is out of the question, I would return the
Motherboard. They are not defective, but most dealers will understand the
problem, and allow you to exchange for another board without the NForce
Chipset..

Steve....