From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:49:32 -0500
I believe there are "special" Celeron boards, but you'll probably be
happiest with a BX chipset, because then you'll be able to upgrade to faster
"real" PII in the future.  It's well worth it to spend $50.00 now for the
ablity to upgrade in the future.   But, to answer your question, as far as I
know, there aren't ANY Slot 1 boards that have onboard cache.  EX, FX, LX,
or BX.

Dan Shaughnessy