From:
Jason Redlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:49:51 -0500
The mother board didn't fry.  This is the problem I started with.  Old system wouldn't boot.  I cleared the bios with no success.  After talking with a number of people and doing a bunch of the same tests I'm doing now on the new system, I decided to start replacing parts and started with the mother board.  I continued to have the same problems so I next bought memory, then a processor.  Now I have a whole new system and still have the same problem.  What are the chances of getting two bad mother boards back to back?  I find that very hard to chew.

The video card is integrated on the mother board.  I've tried three new memory sticks and a new power supply.  The strange thing is that one would think that I would at least get a beep.  I don't think it's seeing the bios.  I've had these issues with other systems and bad memory always gives a beep etc.  I get nothing at all.  Is there a way to test the bios?

Any more suggestions?  Thanks for your help!