From:
"Ryel, Raymond L NWP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 06:40:30 -0700
Hi all,
I'm no expert but possibly can offer this for consideration:
left mouse click START - SETTINGS - PRINTERS - and then the icon for your
Lexmark printer;
then right click the icon and select PROPERTIES - Details tab, then Capture
printer port.
seems to work for me with an old Dbase program I run. Also when the printer
is installed it asks if it will be used for DOS programs and that must be
answered 'yes' at that time.
Raymond Ryel