From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:13:52 -0800
Good evening Jim.

I have recently had to do this type of change on my computer as well.  You
will need to go into your bios to change the 'location' that the system
looks first, for the boot drive. Depending on your mother board/bios you
would need to direct your system as to were to look, i.e. cmos settings or
advanced bios settings.  If you have your motherboard manual, I would expect
it would be able to tell you specifically where to find those settings on
your particular system.

I hope that helps you,

Kathleen La Valley