From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 00:21:01 -0400

Hi:

I am looking for a freeware software program
that can do the following:

   1. Run from a DOS batch file on a floppy,
       without user input

   2. Remove all partitions on installed hard drives

   3. Will not cause any problems with subsequent
       partitioning of the hard drive

The purpose for this program is to test a student's
ability to use FDISK to reinstall the removed partitions,
reformat the drive, and reinstall DOS.

Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

John Chin

P.S.    As my students are members of PCBUILD, any
        "inside information" on program use should be
        sent to me privately. Thanks.

        mailto:[log in to unmask]