From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 23:27:50 -0400
I'm assuming that you would do best to hook these speakers up by their
analog cable to your computer's analog output.  Although these speakers have
a digital input cable, I believe that you would need a sound card that has a
digital output and is perhaps capable of digital decoding, since I don't
think these speakers have a decoder.

In any case, this is as a is what I could find,

http://www.bostonacoustics.com/Manuals/735setup.pdf and
http://support.gateway.com/s/SOUND/bostonac/7001332/U01332nv.shtml

HTH

John Sproule