From:
David Pray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 11:59:41 -0500
building my first computer it is done & works well for just putting
pieces together.Now I would like to find out what the pieces exactly
are. This is my first atempt to discribe what the mother board is Intel
i430 VX PCI set PCI set SB823715b   ,Award BIOS PCI 586
ROM PCI/ISA BIOS 2a59gh2b Award Software. That is some readings off the
motherboard. I also have a ATAPI CD-ROM 8X, two hard drives both off the
motherboard.two ide ports on the mother board.two 3.5 floppies. Now the
problem the
sound card had sound till I tried to add a MicroSoft GamePad. Just can't
get that right
setting anymore. 1) Is this enough information two get the type of
motherboard so I can learn the specs. How do you configure the sound
card would like two have a gamepad & sound at least.Is there anyway to
sure fire install this stuff I'm sure I'm not the only one to have  this
kind of problem. I install lots of stuff this really frustrats me.Oh Ya
56K sportster.seems to work Ok. Hope someone can help.This list site
really gets some good answers. Thanks !!!!!!!!

                            David Pray