From:
Michael Lanspa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:35:25 -0500
I had a similar problem where my system with XP home kept freezing everytime
I inserted the flash drive.  The flash drive manufacturer said that some
program at Startup is conflicting with it.  Through trial and error
disabling programs 2-3 at a time in Startup in MSCONFIG, I finally landed on
the culprit - a file called "mimboot.exe".  It is for Musicmatch Jukebox.
When I disable it at startup, the flash drive works fine.  Just in case this
fix works...