From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:05:43 -0500
I have a Minolta that does this.  Minolta sold their printer business,
so the expedient solution was to go into control panel, system, device
manager, under the printer with the yellow!, change the usage checkbox
to disable it in this profile, or clear the 'exists in all profiles'
box.  I'm not sure what Minolta was trying to accomplish in device
manager, but my network printer works fine as installed in the printers
folder.
Tom Turak