From:
GSouth945 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:11:40 EST
I have a friend who has a Packard Bell 486DX2-66 with 24MB RAM, 540MB hard
drive running Windows 95. She would like to upgrade her processor with an
overdrive processor. We have seen processors from Evergreen Technology and a
couple other companies for about $100. Has anyone had any experience with any
of these upgrade processors that could help us decide which one would give us
good performance and relatively problem free upgrading. Thank you in advance
for your advice.

Gary South