From:
Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:45:49 -0700
Thanks for the help on mb's. I have found alot (almost too much) of useful information at the
sites you all have mentioned.

I have come up with another question after reading reviews, etc. Most of these mb's have onboard
sound. I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 that I bought not too long ago. Will the sound from these
mb's match that of the Audigy or should I keep the sound card? What about the onboard graphics?
Will I do better with a good video card?

Thanks again,
Kevin

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

                     visit our download web page at: