Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:18:53 -0700
The fan was just replaced and the thing is, it works perfectly fine until I add the 2nd hard drive . When that hard drive is removed/unhooked from system, computer operates perfectly.

The hard drive was taken from another computer that crashed-not sure why-and I just need to get the data off of it. I thought I could add it as a slave drive and do it that way but the minute it's hooked to the computer, there is the shut off problem--it never even gets to boot point, just on-then bloop, off again.