From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:54:37 -0400
Daniel's post (clipped)

<<<<Also, I have not figured out yet how the motherboard tray slides in
and out.>>>>

Hi,

this is what a reviewer of this case has to say

"The final modularized piece is the motherboard tray. It can be removed from the chassis after removing four thumbscrews located on the back of the case. The tray will then slide out the rear of the case, to allow easy installation / tweaking of your motherboard.

The motherboard tray does not accept traditional motherboard stand-offs. It uses tiny metal clips that snap into the square holes punched into the tray. There are plenty of these clips included in the "bag of goodies", so even if your cat eats a few, you'll still have enough to install your board"

the full review with a lot of pictures is at the following URL

http://www.littlewhitedog.com/content-35.html

NOTE: I WOULD NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE "FREE SCREEN SAVERS" ETC WHICH THE WEB PAGE HAS TO OFFER BUT WOULD JUST GO THROUGH THE REVIEW AND EXIT THE SITE

HTH and good luck-----Venkat

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com