From:
"Fooks, PhillipX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:21:02 -0800
Can be just as simple as your floppy drive is bad or going bad. OR could
be complicated in other terms you probably do not want to hear.
So there are all sorts of devices especially USB devices, providing you
have USB ports, which depends on the system, CDROM/ readers and burners
that you can buy... I am not sure what you define as cheap, but the
prices are very reasonable now as compared to just some months ago. If
you get a external USB CDROM burner the good thing is that you will be
able to easily use it on your new system when you get that.

Philip Fooks,
SIEMENS Business Services Inc.
SBS Technician, Intel Corp. Dupont, WA.
(253) 371-8003 Desk