From:
Gloria D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:22:43 -0500
Hi,
I just reformatted my computer. Was getting very slow. I have installed all the critical updates and now sometimes when I restart as soon as the welcome to windows screen comes up the monitor powers down, has a black screen and the light goes amber. Could an update caused the problem or is my monitor going bad. The computer sounds normal. Oh, and I have an HP computer with windows xp service pack 2, 1 gig ram, 80 gig hard drive and a 1.8 processor. Please help someone!
Gloria

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com