From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:47:43 -0500
Michele,

I run WME and have had no problems getting the updates at all. In fact, I just received one the day before yesterday. The way I understand it is that M$ has already discontinued on line support for W98 and W98SE, but all updates are available on a disk from M$. Just how much the charge is (if any) is an unknown. Others readers may know more, just relaying what is happening on this end.

HTH

Dean Kiley