From:
olushola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:22:31 -0400
Maybe your sound card is not selected as the default sound device for recording
audio. Do this:

Start>control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>audio (tab)

Here you ensure your sound card is selected as the default device for recording
audio

Maybe you don't have the Windows Recorder Mixer set up correctly for recording
from mic input. Usually your sound card puts icon on task bar so you can have
direct access to the mixer.  If it's not there, do this:

Start>All Programs>Accessories>Entertainment>Volume Control

Here you can configure the mixer for both playback and recording.

Olushola Sowande