From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 22:56:35 -0500
Greetings,

 Is there a simple external physical switch that can be assigned in
windows to perform a task (such as play/pause an open audio file)? Or
would it have to have accompanying software such as gaming software
that allows you to assign actions to keys? Maybe within the media
player software itself?

 The motivation to do this comes from the fact that I have several
older computers (early pentium and celeron chips) and a ninety-four
year old mother who loves listening to music but can't deal with the
controls of a dvd player. I'd like to make what looks like a typical
house light switch. Labeled: "music ON" and "OFF". I'm pretty sure she
could handle that. I want to put her favorite music in one folder and
her devotional and bible related files in another so she can enjoy one
or the other (that I open for her) for longer periods of time than she
could with a cd and take a break from it with the flick of a switch.

Thanks,
Phillip

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml