From:
Ethan Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:04:06 -0800
On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:45:58 EST, Gloria Capello <[log in to unmask]> posted
article <[log in to unmask]>, which said:

> 1.scan disc
>
> 2. change color settings and then change back again
>
> 3. reboot usually works but sometimes I have to do it more than once.
>
> 4. Just wait -sometimes it well go away.
>
> Any ideas on where I should sdtart to correct the problem.

I was going to suggest checking your monitor.  My monitor has various
settings for "warm (red tint), cool (blue tint), etc...  If your monitor has
such settings, perhaps you "bumped it".  But if it goes away, then perhaps
not.

On the other hand, one of the guns in your monitor might be nearing the end
of its life -- either the green one and the blue one, or both.  I had a red
gun go out on one of my old monitors.  It made everything look blue or
green.

Ethan Matthews

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com