From:
LANICE GREEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:00:25 -0500
I am not sure if this is the place to ask about my monitor problem but
maybe someone can help me here.

I have a Packard Bell 2020 monitor and have noticed the last few days on
boot-up...the screen is so dark I can't read the boot-up screens.  If I
wanted to go into Set-up, I'd have to guess when to hit the F1 key as I
can't read the screen because of the darkness.  I have my resolution set on
640 x 480--16 bit --high color and like this setting.

Is there something I can do to make the boot-up screen go back to it's
normal color?

Any and all help would be appreciated...TIA....LANICE
                       ~~** LANICE **~~

                       ~~** LANICE **~~