From:
Diane Kunkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:35:14 EST
Hello,
     I purchased a new keyboard that is more "paw" friendly with my
arthritic "Paws," it is the EXACT one my Girlfriend has, that came factory
from HP,
just a month old. I Had to replace mine anyhow, and HP did not have this
model anymore (2 years old). How can I or can I even copy the drivers ect
necessary, from HER computer to mine to get ALL the features (i.e., short
cut keys) to work and what, if anything, do I need to take out of mine, or do
have to eliminate anything? Note: HP could sell me this keyboard BUT cannot
provide by snail mail or at their web site the drivers for THIS keyboard. The
2 computers are compatible to BOTH use this keyboard I did check that out
with HP Tech. I have an HP 8250 she has an HP  6540  the keyboard model # is
SK-2506 we both have win98
  Thanks so much
  Diane Kunkle

                            The NOSPIN Group