From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:42:34 -0400
Hi All,
    I would like to build a computer using the new Celeron
533A "Coppermine" CPU, which is also identified with FC-PGA.
I would like to use a motherboard such as the AOpen AX6BC or
ASUS P3B-F with the 440BX Chipset in the ATX configuration
because I like their overclocking features, and which allow
the FSB to be set to 100MHz and 133MHz, but none of the
motherboard descriptions even mention FC-PGA!
    Does anyone know for sure which motherboard and Chipset
I can use with the Celeron 533A CPU?  I would appreciate
knowing.

    Karl            [log in to unmask]