From:
David Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 22:04:15 -0600
>Dan,

If you can see the computer by doing a find, you need to check your
workgroup name.  They have to be exactly the same.  Also,  be sure you have
disabled DNS, Wins and you have "Obtain an IP address automatically"
checked on all three machines.  These are under the TCP/IP settings bound
to the card, not the "Dial Up Adapter."

David Gordon

>Funny thing is now I can see the new computer in Network Neighborhood but I
>can't see the other from the Me computer unless I do a 'find computer'.  If
>anyone knows, please let me know.
>
>Thanks,
>Dan Kucherich

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,