From:
Harvey&Arlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:22:55 -0600
I wish to build my own PC from scratch.  I know many of you out there have done just that and I would be grateful if you could send me your tried and true "recipes" for building a good, dependable PC.
I don't need anything super, just something which will handle a burner, printer and scanner, with WindowsXP.  Something fully upgradable for future operating systems, of course.  Also, as few integrated elements as possible, even though my budget is limited.
Thanks very much in advance.

Harvey Alaric

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com