From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 01:34:32 -0400
I recently discovered a nice little free program that takes a lot of the
guesswork out of determining the manufacturer of various hardware
components. I often find myself working on computers that the customers have
lost all the manuals and driver disks for. I used SiSoftSaundra for a long
time but that's not free and it's rather large. Lockergnome mentioned a
utility called Adia a while back and I tried it and have been using it ever
since. You can get information and download it at:
http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32

William Pike