From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:15:05 +1000
Jeff
I did a Google on your Mobo and according to the following page:

http://www.asus.com.tw/mb/socketa/a7v133-c/overview.htm

It seems you do have an AGP slot.

I am a little confused because you state that your existing card is an AGP,
so therefore you must have a slot for it.

By the by I also have a ATI/Radeon 9200 card and am quite happy with it,
mine has both analog and digital output for monitor, you can buy at low
cost an adaptor to convert the digital to analog thus allowing you to have
dual monitors, a setup which you will never depart from once you have tried
it,if you are doing graphics work. (It does struggle a bit when playing
highly intensive games such as GTA 2 though, if this was your main use I'd
suggest the 9600).
HTH
Leigh

>  Editing Issues
>
>I'm going to upgrade my video card since I'm having editing issues with
>pictures. I seem to run out of memory, but I've got 786 megs of RAM. The
>current card is 16 megs (AGP). I'm looking at upgrading to 128 megs (or
>just 64?) since they are so reasonable on Ebay. Here are some specs on my
>computer.
>
>1 ghz AMD T-Bird
>786 megs sdram
>40 gig H.D.
>Asus Motherboard A7V-133C
>
>The research I've done (on a ATI/Radeon 9200 card 128 meg) says the main
>requirement is the universal AGP slot which I do have. AGP or PCI??
>
>Jeff

Leigh Jennings
Hound Heaven Web Design
WEB:             http://www.houndheaven.com.au