Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:32:17 +1000
Win2k is perfect for multi media tasks in my opinion.  I play games, and do
lot of other things on my win2k box, it is much much better than most win9x
or XP boxes I've ever built/played.  I found that only old old games don't
run on win2k, but there ain't any really good old games that worth to keep
win9x (only few very old games I know I would love to play that can't run on
win2k).  Plus, if you don't like win2k, you can get rid of it and install
your winMe back.

However, I have a bit of advice on your new win2k box: do not use the ATi
CD, download latest driver and apps from ATi site; and when you install SB
card, only install what you need (full and typical installation are highly
not recommended), and remember download latest driver&app update from
www.sblive.com

Jun Qian