From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:39:31 -0700
After a crash, I am rebuilding this Acer Extensa 390 laptop. I am almost
there. After 6 hours of attempting to get this Megahertz CC10BT network
card to work with no luck, I am seeking help from the list. This card
was working on the machine prior to the crash and I have no reason to
suspect the card. The machine has been restored with Windows95 almost to
factory spec.(Acer has its own drivers for sound, modem, vga, etc to
override with).
The pcmicia card socket is installed. After a clean and stable boot,
Win95 is supposed to 'detect' the card when inserted (according to the
readme file). Nothing happens. I have also scanned the c:windows
directory for any extraneous *.inf files but found none.
Any help appreciated. TIA.

Dharam

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html