From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 05:53:57 -0700
It is a Khypermedia burner. I don't get any error
messages, it simply will not burn. One of the very
first items I tried to burn was not even a movie--it
was a Linux live version, which is a free download and
because of its size, it must be burned to DVD, not CD.
I have Windows XP, 30G HDD, 512Mb RAM, and both a CD
burner and a DVD burner. This maybe should have beeb
mentioned before: KHypermedia email tech support
ultimately advised that the drive was "not bundled
correctly" and advised that since I no longer have the
receipt, etc, referred me back to the place of
purchase. OfficeMax had the drive on clearance, so I
dont think they will exchange anything.

http://mail.yahoo.com