From:
JAMES SUDELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 13:01:54 -0800
I have been loosing my internet connection to my ISP.  Their tech suipport rep felt that I needed to update my modem drivers.  I navigated to the Creative  Site and tried to download a new driver for the modem.  Creative indicated that an updated driver was available. I tried to download the driver but the function did not work.  All I was able to do was view the instruction page describing the install method.
I went to "drivers.com" and located a driver for the modem.  I downloaded it and placed it on a floppy uninstalled the modem from my PC and re-booted.  The modem was found and I directed the installation program to the .inf file on the floppy.  It would not recognize the file and bailed out back to the screen telling me that it could not locate a new driver for the modem.

 I'm running WIN ME!  Which is the only thing that I can think of that may be causing the problems.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim Sudela