Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:23:39 -0600
Hi Cal,

Do the drives show in Device Manager but not in My Computer or Windows
Explorer? Could it be that they have another thing in common, that Roxio
software was recently uninstalled? If this is the case, reinstalling Roxio
should 'fix' the problem, or see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
articles for another solution:

The Floppy Disk Drive Is Missing From the My Computer Folder:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812489

CD-ROM Access Is Missing After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP:

If XP is the upgrade version there's a possibility that Adaptec's Easy CD
Creator was installed. Versions earlier than 5 are not compatible with XP
and version 5 requires an update to work in XP. Good luck.

Sven Swanson, Sr.