From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 14:08:50 -0600
Could someone tell me why I can't get a mirophone to work.I
have 3 machines.One pentium 100mhz on a rhino board with a
16 pro sound blaster.One Cyrix 120+ on a rhino board with a
sound blaster clone.Media Sound I believe.And one Cyrix
PR200+L on a Matsonic motherboard with a Ensoniq pci board.I
have a microphone on each machine and none work.The volume
control on the boards are turned up.All machines are running
Windows 95 and the microphones are inabled with the volume
turned up in the Master Volume control.I have tried Windows
sound recorder and can get none to work with it either.Any
help would be appreciated.
Mike Bridges