Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:28:48 -0700
See the networking forum here (Free registration)
http://forums.techguy.org/
Post all the hardware and software info and you'll get help quickly from
some very experienced guys.
We especially need the OS info.
This kind of networking is pretty simple, and the Internet connection is
not any impediment.