From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:23:23 -0700
Dean, sometimes when I attach a Vista machine to my network I see
something similar.   If you have tried turning off, or allowing local
network traffice (network neighborhood), in your firewall, the other
thing that I usually have to do is uncheck ipV6 in the connection
properties.  It usually sees the local network after that.    HTH    George

--
GeorgeMary Skokan	skokans at gmail dot com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml