From:
Dorothy Hightower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 21:59:48 -0400
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

this is a hoax.  please see above link

dorothy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Hightower
  To: Tom & Angie Hightower ; Tim & Valina ; Randell Meeks ; PCBuild ; Joseph Patrick Hightower ; Jon & Stephanie Hightower ; Dorothy Louise Hightower ; Diedra & Henry Flanders ; Diana Mary Hightower ; Debbie Thomas ; David Andrew Hightower ; Cel Marie Hightower
  Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 6:54 PM
  Subject: FW: Virus Alert from my computer

  -----Original Message-----
  From: JLewis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
  Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 9:38 AM
  To: Rick Leies; [log in to unmask]; Helen Miller; Dianne Orr; David Hightower; Dale Bodnarchuk
  Subject: Virus Alert from my computer

  Some of you may have received a virus from my computer.  My Outlook Express has your name in its address book.  I have not added your name but the address book has snached you up so to speak.

  The long and the short of it is, you may have a virus mailed to you from me, which I did not send.

  Norton and McAfee do not remove it.

  Please check your systems so I can rest easily.

  Under start go to find files.

  Check your C drive for a file named jdbgmgr.exe.  Click Find Now.

  *do not click on this file if it appears.*  There is a teddy bear icon beside this file.

  Right click on file and choose delete.

  Send the file to recycle bin.

  Empty your recycle bin using File.

  If this virus is on your computer. Please send this message to everyone that appears in your address list.  ASAP.  Because this virus will start to delete files after 14 days.

  Joe Ann