From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:36:19 +0200
It seems like you have activated "File and Printer Sharing", and that you do
not have a firewall. When you connect to the internet, this would enable
anyone to connect to your computer and access your files, or even to create
files, e.g. illegal stuff, on your computer.

(I suppuse you do not know the mentioned person, nor computer.)

Next time, please use a better (i.e. descriptive) "subject" of your message.

Regards,
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden