From:
Connie Beseda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:27:44 -0500
This isn't just a Dell problem, we are having the same problem with
Gateways.  We have noticed that Dell has a troubleshooting page on their
site, www.dell.com that talks about this problem.  We have also put the
supplemental patch on our Gateways, only to have them start hanging again in
about 3 days also.  We have noticed that this only seems to be happening
with Windows 98 Second Edition and have spoken with Microsoft as well as
Gateway personnel about this.  So far no answers.  The Web has lots of
troubleshooting tips for this, but none so far have worked.  Any help with
this would certainly be appreciated from me as well.

Thank you.

Connie Beseda