From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 20:02:27 -0400
Hi Paul,
First make sure USB is enabled in the bios and working.
I got a software disk with my USB cable. I installed that software
on both machines. Start up the software on both machines. You will
see two "Windows Explorer" type screens on each monitor. Move the
files back and forth just as you would with Windows Explorer.
It works very well. There is a similar type which is supposed to act
as a network. Mine is a generic unit which came with software V 1.6.
It wouldn't copy large directories. I found V1.8 software somewhere
on the net and it works very well now.  Good luck,  Bob