From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:19:19 -0400
Can you determine who the OEM was for the motherboard?  Sometimes you can
find that board or something similar to it from the original maker, and they
might have a more detailed reference document online.  I think I've had some
luck with Intel boards go this route.  Others, like MSI, I've not been so
lucky.