From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 18:06:19 -0500
hello there my friend i had  the same prob with my old canon 2110 when i
upgraded to windows me well i went out and bought a canon s450 that seems to
work really well and it comes with a windows xp cd for the drivers but that
was my choice as iam on a tight buget but there are a lot of good printers
out there so do a little reshearch and find out what u are looking for,and
remember that u are going to need ink for your printers so think of that to
speacily if u are on a buget ,a good idea is to price the ink when u find
your printer and see if it is really such a good deal some times the ink is
more exp, than the printers,good luck and remember reshearch is as easy as
running your fingers over the inter net jerry the fatboy crider