From:
Jim Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:46:14 -0500
Ian wrote:
> Anyone here used Ghost 2003 in XP to backup their system?  Then
> restore from a backup?
>
> Anyone used Ghost 2003 in XP to backup their system onto a USB
> enclosure\HDD?  Symantec's website seems to indicate that this is
> possible.
>
> Ian Porter
> Computer Guys Inc.
> Arrowtown
> New Zealand

Hello Ian,

I have used Ghost 2002 to backup XP on a regular basis.  I have also
used Ghost 2002 to restore XP two times with success.

I have used ghost 2002 to back up to an external 120 gig USB drive.
I had to build a special boot disk to load the USB drivers during the
Dos boot.  I can post an example of the boot disk structure that I made
if you like.

I think that Ghost 2003 has USB drivers.  The boot disk wizard, I think
can build a boot disk that will have USB support for external USB drives.

Hope that this information helps.

Have a good day,

Jim Dodd

                     visit our download web page at: